BRS Global Ltd.
Business Research Solutions (Global) Ltd. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 February 2012.
Collection and Use of Data
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Job requirements (including location, salary sought, job industry, job title)
What we do with the information we gather
The information that we collect from you will be used by us to understand your requirements and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may send promotional emails about information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Sharing and Disclosure of Information
Business Research Solutions (Global) Ltd. does not share or rent your personal information to third parties unless:
- The information which you have supplied is necessary for evaluating your suitability as a candidate, in the event that you are seeking employment with a third-party organisation that is using our services. The information that we supply to any third party will only be used for the purpose for which it is supplied.
- You have given us your consent to share your personal information with third party organisations
- We need to share your information to improve a product or service
- Where we are required to do so legally in response to a legal process, a subpoena, court order or any other legitimate request by an authority.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the following address: 9-12 Middle Street, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1AL or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will correct any information found to be incorrect.