Obtain competitive intelligence
Research that gives you invaluable insight and answers your talent-related questions.
- Attract the best talent in your industry
- Make informed strategic decisions
- Reduce the risk of significant skill gaps
How it works
In gathering our intelligence, we combine methodical digital and desk research and qualitative data collected through discreet conversations with our wide network of relevant contacts.
- Current and potential competitors in the market
- Company structures, subsidiaries, shareholdings and partner companies
- Profiles of board and senior executive teams
- Current and planned products and services.
- Organisational structures
- Structures and promotional practices for specific departments
- The relationships between different ranks and roles.
- Identify future stars in universities and junior talent at rival companies
- Pinpoint candidates for succession planning and organisational change
- Make contact to gauge future ambitions and interest.
Salary and benefit surveys
- Identify competitors wage structures, bands or levels
- Reveal core compensation and benefits package details
- Determine contractual notice periods.
How you save on traditional headhunting fees
There are no placement fees linked to this service. You pay for the time it takes us to deliver the research you need. We’ll let you know exactly how much that will be at the start of the assignment. That’s all.
Assessing risk in a potential company purchase
The role: Board members, SPAIN
Our client wanted to add a Spanish civil engineering company to their portfolio. If the purchase went ahead they felt they would need to strengthen the company’s board. Although the target company was large, they operated in a niche sector and our client was worried there wouldn’t be the necessary talent available. They wanted to assess this before going ahead.
What we did
- Identified and profiled senior management teams in different business functions for competitors in Spain and across Western Europe.
- Assessed the candidate’s likely depth of skills and narrowed the list down to create a target list that included candidate bios and our assessment of each.
The result for the client
- Intelligence that informed their decision to buy or not.
Get in touch to discuss how we can help you keep control of your recruitment costs and get the best talent for your business.
BRS Global 49-50 North Street Brighton BN1 1RH United Kingdom
+44 20 7399 8676